The House belonged to a famous Lithuanian playwright, prose writer, translator, essayist Juozas Grušas. In 1936 house project was devised by the playwright himself: a rectangular configuration, a single-storey house with a garret. In 1998 cottage became a memorial museum of Juozas Grušas. The rooms preserved authentic furniture, tiled stoves, a part of J. Grušas library, art works. The living environment of J. Grušas's family and the writer's work are presented in the museum.