This late Baroque architecture church with two majestic towers rising up towards the sky is located near the Town Hall. Its construction lasted from 1666 to 1720. It is famous for Adomas Mickevičius and Jonas Mačiulis–Maironis having preached their sermons there. At this time, the monastery buildings host the Jesuit Gymnasium. This complex also has a terrace which is open for visitors who can admire the view over the Old Town.