The house stands out because of the highly original “Dutch” type of façade not seen in Lithuania elsewhere. Like a make-believe screen it covers the whole house, the arched bands above are decorated with the traditional tulips. The house belonged to the physicians Vladas Lašas and Paulina Kalvaitytė-Karvelienė, who had her private practice on the first floor. She was one of the first Lithuanian radiologists, the head of the X-ray Department in Kaunas City Hospital and the lecturer at Vytautas Magnus University, Faculty of Medicine. Year: 1933. Styles: National, Modernism. Architect Stasys Kudokas.