Undoubtedly the most exquisite example of sacral architecture in interwar Kaunas, the church is distinguished for its scale, urban situation and political importance. This is the symbol of independence and resurrection of the nation. Tower height 63 m. In soviet time (1952) it was adjusted as radio factory. In 1990 returned to Catholics. On the 6th April 2015 announced as a small basilica. Designed by Karolis Reisonas (1933–1940).