The building of the VMU Faculty of Catholic Theology, where the Aula Magna is located, is one of the first constructions designed by architect Feliksas Vizbaras in Kaunas during the interwar period. Built in 1925 by the initiative of St. Zita Union, stylistically, this four-storey building exudes sophistication of the Renaissance and classicism. Currently the Aula Magna remains one of the most beautiful halls offering some of the best acoustics in Kaunas. Concerts here are intended to spark interest among the youth in classical and modern music. The Aula Magna is also where numerous award ceremonies, gatherings, conferences, seminars and lectures take place.
|VMU Aula Magna||163||168||-||-||-||-||-|